AL-KO 2700 Safety Device
This item is worth 705 Marine Miles points!
- Safeguards against unauthorised coupling and uncoupling
- Safeguards against theft of the coupling head or stabiliser
- Can remain fitted during any journey (not for AKS 2000 manufactured before 1992)
- Extremely robust and attractive design
- Provides a visual mark of security
- Can be fitted whilst trailer/caravan is still coupled to tow vehicle eg. when parked
- TUV and Sold Secure Approved
|1. Lower the Security Device into |
cutaway sections of brackets.
2. Push device forward and front lip will
3. Insert key.
4. Turn key to right and push lock in.
5. Turn key to left to lock in position.
6. Remove key.
7. Swing dust cap over lock to protect
|1. Insert key and turn key to right. |
2. Lock barrel will come out.
3. Remove device and store safely.
No Reviews Yet!