Barton Block Size 2 Ball Bearing Single Swivel Becket & Cam
You save: £5.91 (11.50%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 230 Marine Miles points!
Barton Block Size 2 Ball Bearing Single Swivel Becket and Cam
- A strong lightweight range of blocks suitable for use on dinghies, dayboats or as lead blocks on larger craft.
- A comprehensive range of multiple sheave options together with fiddles and camcleat blocks allow for powerful lightweight tackles to be achieved.
- Ball Bearing Block - With Barton's unique super low friction Ball Race System featuring Acetal Sheaves with Delrin ball bearings running on a large diameter centre boss. This allows us to fit more load bearing balls which ensure extremely low friction performance even under higher loads.
- Swivel - Fully swivelling head with removable shackle.
- Cam Blocks - Fitted with Kevlar 'K' Cams. Cam arms are fully adjustable by moving the locking clevis pin to achieve the correct cleating angle. The range of blocks used in conjunction with relevant fiddles are particularly useful for use as mainsheet, vang tackles or powerful downhauls on dinghies, dayboats or light cruising yachts.
|Metric ||Imperial |
|Sheave Size: Single - Fiddle||35 x 11 mm - 30 or 45 x 11 mm||1 3/8 x 7/16" - 1 3/16 or 1 3/4 x 7/16"|
|Maximum Rope Diameter ||8 mm ||5/16"|
|Breaking Load ||740 kg||1630 lb|
|Safe Working Load ||370 kg||815 lb|
|Maximum Rolling Load ||260 kg ||- |
|Length ||119 mm ||- |
|Weight ||125 g ||-|
3.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
davidlittle54 | October 3rd, 2013
Bought to replace original when cam teeth wore and rope to roller reefing started to slip when reefed. It is possible to replace mini K clams which we did on the old Becket so now have a spare.