Barton Block Size 2 Plain Bearing Fiddle Swivel Becket Cam
You save: £6.35 (12.28%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 225 Marine Miles points!
Barton Block Size 2 Plain Bearing Fiddle Swivel Becket and Cam
- A strong lightweight range of blocks suitable for use on dinghies, dayboats or as lead blocks on larger craft.
- A comprehensive range of multiple sheave options together with fiddles and camcleat blocks allow for powerful lightweight tackles to be achieved.
- Plain Bearing Block - Have a precision moulded Acetal Sheave running a large diameter brass centre bearing ensuring free running under the highest of loads.
- Swivel - Fully swivelling head with removable shackle.
- Cam Blocks - Fitted with Kevlar 'K' Cams. Cam arms are fully adjustable by moving the locking clevis pin to achieve the correct cleating angle. The range of blocks used in conjunction with relevant fiddles are particularly useful for use as mainsheet, vang tackles or powerful downhauls on dinghies, dayboats or light cruising yachts.
|Specification ||Metric ||Imperial |
|Sheave Size: Single - Fiddle ||35 x 11 mm - 30 or 45 x 11 mm ||1 3/8 x 7/16" - 1 3/16 or 1 3/4 x 7/16" |
|Maximum Rope Diameter ||8 mm ||5/16"|
|Breaking Load ||740 kg ||1630 lb|
|Safe Working Load ||370 kg ||815 lb|
|Length ||155 mm ||- |
|Weight ||165 g ||-|
No Reviews Yet!