Barton Block Size 4 Ball Bearing Single Stand Up Becket & Cam
You save: £12.93 (13.42%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 415 Marine Miles points!
Barton Block Size 4 Ball Bearing Single Stand Up Becket and Cam
- A strong lightweight range of blocks suitable for dayboats and cruising yachts. Ideal for mainsheets, vang tackles, lead blocks or whatever powerful and compact purchase tackle is required.
- A comprehensive range of camcleat, fiddle and fiddle and camcleat versions are available.
- Ball Bearing Block - With Barton's unique super low friction Ball Race System featuring Acetal Sheaves with Delrin ball bearings running on a large diameter centre boss. This allows us to fit more load bearing balls which ensure extremely low friction performance even under higher loads.
- Stand Up - Features a flexible plastic spring for anti tumble action. Base diameter: 58mm, fastenings diameter: 5mm.
- Camcleat Blocks - Fitted with Kevlar 'K' Cams. The arms are fully adjustable by moving the locking clevis pin to achieve the correct cleating angle. This range of blocks used in conjunction with relevant fiddles are particularly useful for use a mainsheet, vang tackles or powerful downhauls on dinghies, dayboats or light cruising yachts.
|Specification ||Metric ||Imperial |
|Sheave Size: Single - Fiddle||58 x 17 mm - 32 or 58 x 17 mm||1 1/4 x 5/8" - 1 1/14 or 2 1/4 x 5/8"|
|Maximum Rope Diameter ||12 mm ||7/16"|
|Breaking Load ||1260 kg||2770 lb|
|Safe Working Load ||630 kg||1385 lb|
|Maximum Rolling Load ||440 kg ||- |
|Length ||152 mm ||- |
|Weight ||358 g ||-|
No Reviews Yet!