Barton Block Size 4 Plain Bearing Fiddle Snap Becket & Cam
You save: £18.12 (14.24%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 545 Marine Miles points!
Barton Block Size 4 Plain Bearing Fiddle Snap Becket and Cam
- A strong lightweight range of blocks suitable for dayboats and cruising yachts. Ideal for mainsheets, vang tackles, lead blocks or whatever powerful and compact purchase tackle is required.
- A comprehensive range of camcleat, fiddle and fiddle and camcleat versions are available.
- Plain Bearing Block - Have a precision moulded Acetal Sheave running a large diameter brass centre bearing ensuring free running under the highest of loads.
- Snap Shackle - Has a cast stainless steel swivelling snap shackle. Ideal for use as quick release downhauls or vang tackles.
- Camcleat Blocks - Fitted with Kevlar 'K' Cams. The arms are fully adjustable by moving the locking clevis pin to achieve the correct cleating angle. This range of blocks used in conjunction with relevant fiddles are particularly useful for use a mainsheet, vang tackles or powerful downhauls on dinghies, dayboats or light cruising yachts.
|Specification||Metric ||Imperial |
|Sheave Size: Single - Fiddle ||58 x 17 mm - 32 or 58 x 17 mm||1 1/4 x 5/8" - 1 1/14 or 2 1/4 x 5/8"|
|Maximum Rope Diameter ||12 mm||7/16"|
|Breaking Load ||1260 kg||2770 lb|
|Safe Working Load ||630 kg||1385 lb|
|Length ||214 mm ||- |
|Weight ||447 g ||-|
No Reviews Yet!