Barton Dinghy Kicking Strap Assembly Size 0.
You save: £19.39 (14.24%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 585 Marine Miles points!
- Barton Base Plate: Spectro anodised aluminium with three fixing bolts.
- 00931: Series 0 Triple, Swivel, Cam Block attached to base plate by shackle.
- 00110: Series 0 Single Fixed Eye Block attached to base plate by shackle.
- 00211: Series 0 Double Block with Becket.
- 01091: Series 1 Single Tang Block with Becket and curved kicker key for boom.
- 1.2m x 4mm Dyneema for primary red control line.
- 3m x 4mm Line for secondary red control line.
- Drill out the kicker mast tang attachment hole to 6mm.
- Fit the base plate to the tang using the centre locating bolt and nut making sure that the triple swivel block is located lowest.
- Locate the curved kicker key fitted to the single tang block into the boom fitting.
- Tie a loop or a series of knots into the secondary red control line to suit your preference for ease of use.
No Reviews Yet!