Barton Furling Drum 95 mm
You save: £8.79 (12.27%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 315 Marine Miles points!
Barton Furling Drum 95mm
- Single line operation for dinghies, dayboats and light cruising yachts.
- Two drum sizes work along with the common top head swivel.
- All have stainless steel ball races for a smooth operation.
- Drums are moulded from glass fibre reinforced nylon with stainless steel swivel and ball bearing assemblies.
- The head swivel is from machine turned solid aluminium with stainless steel ball bearings.
|Part Number ||Description ||Drum Diameter - mm ||Sail Area square Foot ||Breaking Load - kg ||Safe Working Load - kg ||Weight - grams |
|PLB42334 ||Furling Drum ||76 ||60 ||1108 ||554 ||218 |
|PLB42335||Furling Drum||95 ||100 ||1108||554||281 |
|PLB42336||Top Swivel ||25 ||100 ||1108||554||55 |
No Reviews Yet!