Barton K Cam Cleat and Fairlead Base Fitting Kit
You save: £8.19 (12.28%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 290 Marine Miles points!
- Cleat base with two fixing holes.
- 2 x 70100: K Cam Mini Cleats
- 2 x 70105: K Cam Pillar Fairleads
- For very old lasers, you can use the original fixing holes for the alloy clamcleat. If not fitted, position cleat base behind mast along the centreline , measure 437mm back from the mast slot and drill a 4mm pilot hole to accept a 5mm self tapping screw (not supplied).
- Loosely fit the screw then align again along the centreline; mark then drill the second fixing hole.
- Remove the cleat base and seal the screw holes with sealant before final fitting.
No Reviews Yet!