Barton Rope Clutch Double
This item is worth 580 Marine Miles points!
- Maximum Holding Power: 350 kg.
- Maximum Rope Capacity: 10 mm.
- Fastenings diameter: 6 mm.
- Manufactured from high grade plastics and aluminium with 'Spectro' grey anodised finish.
- Has a true clutch mechanism that can be released under load.
- Lines can be drawn through the clutch in the locked position as the line moves freely in the direction of pull and is restricted from returning by a spring loaded cam mechanism.
- Clutches should be bolted to the deck approximately 2ft forward of the winch to ensure a fair lead both vertically and horizontally.
- This strong and compact unit will accept high loads and is relatively kind to ropes.
- Suitable for use to secure halyards and control lines on boats up to 30ft and for lighted applications on larger yachts.
- Locking levers come in grey, red or white and a set of marking stickers are included.
Rope Clutch Single 107
Rope Clutch Double 107 54
Rope Clutch Triple 107 80
No Reviews Yet!