Barton Rope Clutch Single
This item is worth 295 Marine Miles points!
- Maximum Holding Power: 350 kg.
- Maximum Rope Capacity: 10 mm.
- Fastenings diameter: 6 mm.
- Manufactured from high grade plastics and aluminium with 'Spectro' grey anodised finish.
- Has a true clutch mechanism that can be released under load.
- Lines can be drawn through the clutch in the locked position as the line moves freely in the direction of pull and is restricted from returning by a spring loaded cam mechanism.
- Clutches should be bolted to the deck approximately 2ft forward of the winch to ensure a fair lead both vertically and horizontally.
- This strong and compact unit will accept high loads and is relatively kind to ropes.
- Suitable for use to secure halyards and control lines on boats up to 30ft and for lighted applications on larger yachts.
- Locking levers come in grey, red or white and a set of marking stickers are included.
Rope Clutch Single 107
Rope Clutch Double 107 54
Rope Clutch Triple 107 80
Image shows one clutch in the open position and the one behind in the closed position.
No Reviews Yet!