Barton Sliding Cleat Nylon 165 mm
You save: £4.44 (11.07%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 180 Marine Miles points!
Barton Sliding Cleat Nylon 165mm
- A cost effective solution to fitting a mid ship spring cleat where access to under the side deck is restricted.
- Simply remove a Genoa track end stop, slide on the cleat and lock in the desired position.
- When not in use slide to one end of track or leave off one track end permanently to enable easy removal of cleat.
- Alternatively, fitting a short length of track in the desired position enables cleats to be fitted or removed in seconds reducing deck clutter and eliminating rope snags.
- Designed to fit standard 25mm and 32mm 'T' tracks, they are available in four sizes.
- 25mm cleats have an extruded aluminium base with a moulded nylon cleat and screw lock.
- 32mm cleats have an extruded aluminium base with a cast aluminium cleat and plunger type lock.
|Part Number ||Description ||Material ||Length - mm ||T Track Size - mm ||Weight - grams |
|PLB51253 ||Sliding Cleat 25mm||Nylon ||165 ||25 ||134 |
|PLB51254 ||Sliding Cleat 25mm||Nylon||200 ||25 ||178 |
|PLB51322||Sliding Cleat 32mm||Ali||175 ||32 ||328 |
|PLB51323||Sliding Cleat 32mm||Ali||205 ||32 ||402 |
No Reviews Yet!