Blakes Seacock 0.75 inch Complete 19mm
You save: £38.51 (24.30%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 600 Marine Miles points!
The Blakes Seacock for 0.75 inch or 19mm remain as the most popular seacocks for toilet installations. Popular for a good reason, they are cast from bronze DZR by Blakes who can trace their business back to 1798! Specialists in their field, Blakes is a name you can trust, delivering products that have stood the test of time.
- Manufactured to the highest specifications using specialist marine grade metals
- Unique in built stainless steel grease nipple allows on the water servicing
- Can be reversed for left or right handed operation
- A positive On or Off lever action handle
- Comes complete with inner and outer flanges to meet a hull thickness of up to 32mm
- Suitable for use with GRP, steel, wood or ferro cement hull materials
| A ||147mm |
| B ||37mm |
| C ||94mm |
| D ||83mm |
| E ||93mm |
| F ||22mm |
| G ||61mm |
No Reviews Yet!