CTEK M300 Battery Charger Conditioner 25 amp.
This item is worth 1265 Marine Miles points!
The practical 'Recond' mode reconditions the battery following deep discharge cycles, which can occur after a long day at sea. If you intend to stay overnight onboard you can switch to Night mode for silent charging.
IP44 classification means M300 is approved for outdoor use. It does not generate any harmful galvanic currents, is fully protected from producing voltages that can damage the vehicles electronics and has been developed to offer safe charging: non-sparking, reverse polarity protection and short circuit proof. M300 comes with a five year guarantee. ooling Fan
- Volt 12V
- Rated Voltage AC 220240VAC, 5060Hz
- Charging voltage 14.4V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 25A max
- Current, mains 2.9A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 40500Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 235 x 130 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP44
- Weight 2.2kg
No Reviews Yet!