CTEK M45 Marine Mains Battery Charger
This item is worth 325 Marine Miles points!
IP65 classification means that M45 is splash and dustproof. It does not generate any harmful galvanic currents, is fully compatible with the boats electronics and has been developed to offer safe charging: non-sparking, reverse polarity protection and short circuit proof. M45 comes with a five year guarantee.
- Cooling Natural convection
- Volt 12V
- Rated Voltage AC 220 - 240VAC, 50 - 60Hz
- Charging voltage SMALL, NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V
- Min battery voltage 2.0V
- Charging current 3,6A max
- Current, mains 0.65A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain <1Ah/month
- Ripple <4%
- Ambient temperature -20C to +50C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type 4-step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity 75Ah up to 120Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions 165 x 61 x 38mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class IP65
- Weight 0.5kg
No Reviews Yet!