Carbon Monoxide (Co) Gas Detector and Alarm
This item is worth 255 Marine Miles points!
According to the degree of concentration in the air, symptoms start with a simple headache, reach nausea within 2 or 3 hours, and can result in death after 1 to 3 minutes in the worst cases.
What makes carbon monoxide such an insidious killer is that you can't see it, and you can't smell it. Besides, the first symptoms of CO poisoning are very similar to those of seasickness.
The detector should be placed in the same room or cabin that an appliance likely to produce CO.
- Gas detected: CO carbon monoxide.
- Detection principle: electro chemical cell.
- Alarm indication: flashing red light and audible alarm.
- Alarm levels: 90 ppm low level alarm.
350 ppm: within 6 minutes.
- Buzzer output: > 85 dB at 3 metres.
- Approval/conformity: BS 7860: 1996.
- Operating temperature: 5°C to +40°C.
- Humidity range: 30 to 90%.
- Switch on: instantaneous, no warm up time.
- Normal operating life: 5 years.
- Battery life when in alarm: 5 days minimum.
- Dimensions: 110X76X34 mm.
- Weight: approximately 140 g.
No Reviews Yet!