Cobra F77 Fixed VHF Marine Radio with GPS & DSC
This item is worth 800 Marine Miles points!
Included is Cobras exclusive Rewind-Say-Again digital voice recorder, Plug N Play External GPS receiver capable (using the optional Cobra C.P.S. CM 300-005), 4 softkeys positioned at the bottom of the LCD to allow the user to easily activate and navigate through menus. NOAA Weather Radio, Weather Alert, providing 24 hour access to audio broadcasts and Emergency Alerts to keep boaters safe and informed, IPX8/JIS8 Submersible, Instant channel 16/9, Scan, PA (Public Address) speaker output, External speaker output, Illuminated LCD, Signal strength meter (for radio receiver and external GPS receiver), etc. Compliant with the latest FCC specifications for Class-D VHF radios.
- DSC Digital Selective Calling allowing distress calls at the push of a button
- Easily exhange information or position with vessels or stations
- GPS Position Display Capability, easy MMSI entry, Position Send and Request, Position Input Reminder,Coast Guard DSC Check Capability
- GPS simply connect the radio to power and the radio will know your location
- Rewind-Say-Again - Replay missed VHF calls. Automatically records the last 20 seconds with a digital voice recorder.
- PA Output PA function for public address to external speaker.
- All NOAA Weather Channels Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day.
- Radio Check - Checks battery voltage when transmitting, RF power output and antenna output.
- Submersible - Designed to IPX8 (JIS8) standards.
No Reviews Yet!