Crewsaver ISO Liferaft 10 Man Valise
This item is worth 5995 Marine Miles points!
The Crewsaver ISO liferaft range is an ideal solution for those wanting a high quality and affordable ISO liferaft. Designed to meet the ISO Type 1 standard, suitable for both commercial and recreational activities to include those who operate under the MCA code of practice requirements. Manufactured by Survitec Group's liferaft facility in Italy, who have been designing and manufacturing liferaft's for both the commercial and leisure markets since 1977.
- 3 year service interval
- 4 times 63ltr weighted water ballast pockets
- Boarding platform to the front of the raft and boarding ladder to the rear
- Bright orange top canopy that can be opened or closed on either side of the raft
- High quality and long lasting orange PVC tubes to further aid your visibility
- Internal and external light
- Lookout sleeve, located to the rear of the canopy
- Rain water catchment and collection system to the rear of the canopy
- Type A ISO 9650-1 type 1 approved
- Optional extras of cradles, webbing assemblies and HRUs are also available
Included with the liferaft
- 2 parachute flares and 3 red hand flares
- Anti sea sickness tablets and sea sickness bags
- Floating knife
- Large plastic hand bailer
- Repair kit and additional reflective tape
- Rescue quoit and line
- Sea anchor
- Signalling mirror and whistle
- Thermal floor
- Two buoyant paddles
- Two sponges
- Watertight torch and spare batteries
This raft can be serviced at a number of Survitec Group's extensive network of service stations globally to help ensure an effective and efficient servicing process for your long term convenience and continued safety. In addition the raft comes complete with a 12 year warranty providing it is serviced by a Crewsaver approved service station every 3 years.
No Reviews Yet!