Exposure MOB Carbon Searchlight and Strobe
This item is worth 625 Marine Miles points!
Small and compact, this LED searchlight is constructed from aluminium and carbon, and is designed for use above, on or under water up to 5m depth making it incredibly useful in a multitude of situations.
The man overboard technology kicks in after 6 seconds of water completing the connection, activating a strobe light that flashes once a second for up to 20 hours. This strobe technology makes the MOB easy to see in all conditions. With its seperated and recessed sunken water connection terminals, it ensures that the light isn't activated by accident, causing chaos on board!
- Waterproof to IPX8 5m
- Water activated strobe
- Lumens of max 1000
- LED configuration of 1 x white XPL2
- Fast Charge of 4 hours
- USB rechargeable
- 2600mAh Lithium-Ion battery
- Run time of high for 1.5hr, medium for 4hrs and low for 12hrs, strobe of 20hrs
- Standby of MOBT of 62,000hrs
- Weight of 95g, dimensions of 130 x 37mm
- Constructed from marine grade anodised 6063 aluminium
- Comes with Exposure MOB Carbon, USB charge and quick start guide
No Reviews Yet!