Gill Classic Sunglasses
This item is worth 200 Marine Miles points!
Polaroid's polarizing lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarizing light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratch proof coating applied to the outer surfaces.
- 100% UV 400 protection
- Polarized lens technology
- Integral floatation
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards
- Glare-free vision
- Clear contrasts
- Reduced eye fatigue
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear