Gill Pro Gloves Long Finger
You save: £5.05 (12.62%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 175 Marine Miles points!
The Gill Pro Long Finger Gloves is made using Proton-Ultra fabric on the palm and fingers, which is proven to be significantly more durable than conventional glove materials. Dura-Grip reinforced grip technology offers reliable performance in wet and dry conditions, the perfect balance between grip and durability, making these gloves ideal for dinghy sailing, inshore sailing and offshore racing.
Other features include:
- Patented pre-curved fingers with seamless construction for ultimate durability
- Proton-Ultra palm and fingers with wrap construction prevents rope burn tested and proven to be significantly more durable than conventional glove materials
- Dura-Grip fabric on lower part of palm construction providing incredible levels of grip without any compromise in flexibility and durability
- Contoured fit for dexterity
- Generous length thumb and index finger for maximum protection
- Durable stretch woven fabric on back for more flex
- Inside wrist closure prevents accidental starting of watch
No Reviews Yet!