Hempel Dura-Satin Varnish 750ml
You save: £2.54 (12.39%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 90 Marine Miles points!
- Blakes Hempels Dura-Satin Varnish is a single pack, urethane modified alkyd with excellent resistance to alcohol and cleaning products.
- Quick drying to an extremely hard and durable satin surface, which is highly resistant to wear and abrasion within hours of application, making it ideal for internal and external areas where the varnish needs to be beautiful and durable.
- For internal and external use above the waterline.
- If overcoating times are exceeded, abrade the surface and wash off with fresh water.
- On previously coated surface: Clean with Surface Cleaner, dry, abrade to remove loose matter and key surface, remove dust using a vacuum cleaner then apply Dura-Satin Varnish
- On untreated wood: Clean with Surface Cleaner or Degreaser, dry, abrade to remove loose matter and key surface, remove dust using a vacuum cleaner. Seal/ prime with Dura-Gloss Varnish thinned 20% with Thinners no.1, followed by 2-3 coats of Dura-Gloss Varnish and the final coat of Dura-Satin Varnish for a satin finish.. Add thinners to assist application if necessary. Stir all products well before use.
Thinners and tool cleaner: Thinners no.1
Coverage: 17.6m²/ 1L
Minimum application temperature: 5ºC/ 40ºF
|Temperature ||Touch Dry ||Overcoating Time |
|Minimum ||Maximum |
|10ºC/ 50ºF||5 hours ||12 hours||4 days |
|20ºC/ 68ºF||3 hours||6 hours||2 days|
No Reviews Yet!