Hempel Epoxy Filler 130ml
This item is worth 70 Marine Miles points!
Base 65ml - 130ml mixed volume.
Preparation and Applications:
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, oil free and dry.
- Clean with Degreaser or Yacht Cleaner.
- Stir all products well before use.
- If overcoating times are exceeded, abrade the surface and wash off with fresh water.
- Abrade to remove loose matter and provide a suitable key.
- Wash surface with fresh water and allow to dry.
- Apply Epoxy Filler up to a thickness of 5mm, fair before overcoating with the relevant primer.
- Apply one or two coats of Primer before applying Epoxy Filler, then apply further coats of Primer.
- Apply 2 coats of Bilge and Locker Paint.
- Thinners can be used to assist application under certain conditions.
Application method: Filler knife, spatula, trowel
Coverage: 1m²/ 1L @ 1mm thickness
Minimum application temperature: 5ºC / 40ºF
|Temperature ||Touch Dry ||Overcoating Time |
|Minimum ||Maximum |
|10ºC- 50ºF||18 hours ||18 hours||54 hours|
|20ºC- 68ºF||8 hours||8 hours||24 hours|
For more detailed information on painting and additional product information please telephone Blakes on 01489 864440. For Safety Data Sheet please click here.
No Reviews Yet!