Hempel Multicoat 2.5 Litre
This item is worth 200 Marine Miles points!
Hempel Multicoat is a high opacity satin primer and topcoat, providing excellent durability with good resistance to water and oil. Ideal for all areas above the waterline where a semi gloss durable topcoat is required, including decks, bilges and lockers. Also recommended as an intermediary coat on new or bare wood.
Preparation and Applications
- Ensure all surfaces are clean, oil free and dry
- Clean with Surface Cleaner
- Stir all products well before use
- If overcoating times are exceeded, abrade the surface and wash off with fresh water
- Abrade to remove any loose matter and to provide a suitable key
- Wash with fresh water and allow to dry
- Apply 2 coats of Multicoat or as required
- Prepare and prime with Multicoat or appropriate primer
- Once primed apply 2 coats of Multicoat or as required, Thinners can be added to assist application, see below for quantities
Thinners and Tool Cleaner of Thinners No.1 for brush, roller or pad up to 10 percent, or spray of up to 20 percent
Coverage of 12m2 per 1 litre
Minimum application temperature of 5 to 40 degrees C
| Temperature || Touch Dry ||Overcoating Time |
| Minimum || Maximum |
| 10 - 50 degrees C ||8 hours ||16 hours||5 days |
| 20 - 68 degrees C ||4 hours||8 hours||5 days|
For more detailed information on painting and additional product information please telephone Hempel on 01489 864440. For Safety Data Sheet please click here.
No Reviews Yet!