Magma Marine Kettle Gas Grill BBQ - Includes FREE Rail Mount
You save: £93.55 (22.35%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 1625 Marine Miles points!
This Magma boat barbecue grill was designed with economy in mind without sacrificing functionality. Made of 100% 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel, it will give you the safety, durability and performance required of a marine grill. It uses our time-tested, highly efficient radiant plate heat distribution system in conjunction with convection heating technology to achieve hot, even temperatures while using a minimum of fuel. It comes to temperature very quickly and is great for searing steaks or just grilling up some burgers and hotdogs.
The patented swivelling turbo venturi tube allows you to adjust the control valve inboard, outboard, left or right wherever it is most convenient to you. This design uses standard, disposable, Camping Gaz (CV-470 or CV-270) Propane/Butane mix fuel canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing on-board low pressure Propane/Butane fuel system. The turbo venturi tube in combination with the newly designed burner virtually eliminates blow-outs. The grill quickly disassembles without tools for easy clean-up. Original Size: 15" (38.1 cm)
- 100 percent 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel for long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
- Hinged Lid convenient balanced hinged lid that will not slam shut
- Stay cool handle with air cooled supports
- Newly designed, swivelling, wind-proof turbo venturi and control valve design. Virtually eliminates blow-outs. Places the fuel and valve where it is convenient to you. Allows safe and easy fuel changes.
- Burner and hi tech radiant plate heat distribution design. Less flare up, even heat distribution and longer grill life.
- Combination easy-to-clean grease catch pan/wind baffle. Keeps the wind gusts out while keeping the flames and grease in.
- Magma patented design fully utilizes both radiant and convection cooking. Quickly comes to temperature then heats the entire grill surface evenly while using the least amount of fuel.
- Before lighting, the indexed bowl and lid may be rotated to act as a windshield in gusty wind conditions.
- Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters (CV-470 or CV-270), Propane/Butane Mix, or adapts to on-board low pressure Propane/Butane mix fuel systems.
- Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat.
No Reviews Yet!