Gerber Ultralight LST Fine Edge 50mm
You save: £4.01 (16.04%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 105 Marine Miles points!
The Ultralight LST Fine Edge 50mm Knife was brought to market back in 1980 by none other than Pete Gerber who was the first knife creator to envision the merits of using all synthetic materials in the handle. He and knife designer Blackie Collins aimed to deliver lightweight performance that had not been seen before in a knife this all out rugged. The Gerber LST features a mechanical action which happens to be made of 400 series stainless steel.
- Blade Type: Fine Edge
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Opening: One Handed
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Lock Back
- Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon
- Lanyard Hole
- Knife Blade Length: 1.9 in (4.8cm)
- Overall Length: 4.6 in (11.7cm)
- Closed Length: 2.6 in (6.6cm)
- Weight: 0.6oz (17g)
No Reviews Yet!