Jabsco Inline Waste Evacuation Pump 12 or 24v
You save: £37.67 (18.70%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 820 Marine Miles points!
360º rotating pump head and ports for truly flexible installation.
- Capable of extensive dry running.
- Self-priming diaphragm waste pump
- Robust single diaphragm design
- Handles sink, shower and black waste
- Self-priming up to 3m (9.5ft) vertical lift
- Rated for up to 30 minutes continuous running
- 1½' ports for good solids handling ability
- Multi-positional ports for easy mounting
- Mechanical parts shrouded for safety
- No strainer required
|Model number: ||50890-1000 ||50890-1100 |
|Voltage: ||12V ||24V |
|Output:||up to 19 litres/minute (4.2 gallons/minute). Max 4m discharge head||up to 19 litres/minute (4.2 gallons/minute). Max 4m discharge head|
|Connections||for 38mm (1½') bore hose||for 38mm (1½') bore hose|
|Dimensions||278mm long, 161mm wide, 132mm high||278mm long, 161mm wide, 132mm high|
|Fuse Size:||10 amp ||5 amp|
|Max. Current:||8 amp ||2.5 amp|
|Weight:||3.02 Kgs||3.02 Kgs|
3.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Pirate_adc | March 14th, 2013
I have a 70' community boat used for Scouts, it has 2 black water holding tanks which needed emptying quite often. I bought these 2 pumps & fitted then in line & can now empty my tanks as & when I pass most sanitary stations & not at ""expensive"" boat yards or ""vandalised BW systems. THEY WORK!! & cheapest by far from Marine store.