Ocean Safety Parachute Anchor Global 12.
This item is worth 5775 Marine Miles points!
It should be deployed from the bow of the vessel and greatly reduces the risk of broaching, capsizing or rolling, keeping the boat more comfortable and stable throughout the duration of the heavy weather. Most importantly it allows the vessel to take the storm head on, rather than running with it, which reduces the time spent in discomfort.
A must have for any cruising yachtsman or long distance sailor, a version of the Global 12 is used by Atlantic Rowers.
The Global 12 requires a 16mm Anchor Line and a Size 1 Retrieval Line.
- 3 part system - The Para Anchor, The Anchor Line (towing rode) and The Retrieval Line
- High density nylon with polyester webbing over sewn to seams
- From the apex of the para anchor is a 750mm length of 8mm chain
- Double braid shroud lines
- A Light Displacement Monohull of up to 10m (32.8') LOA
- A Heavy Displacement Monohull of up to 9m (29.5') LOA
- A Multihull of up to 10.5m (34.5') LOA
This item is only one part of three which makes up a complete Para Anchor, you can either choose supply your own rope to make the Anchor Line and Retrieval Line or select the two Related Items below for form the complete kit.
No Reviews Yet!