Britany Anchor 2kg
This item is worth 70 Marine Miles points!
- Instant biting into the sea bed
- To prevent potential fouling, the Britany has no large crown
- To avoid clogging by pebbles, the Britany has no link cage
- Thin flukes with sharp edges: ensures quick digging even in the hardest sea beds
- Geodynamic flukes, ensuring easy burial and perfect holding
- High resistance shank, cast in one piece: gives perfect resistance even to a strong lateral pull
- Narrow crown, designed to lift the rear of the anchor, so that the flukes dig in immediately
Constructed of high resistance galvanised steel (55 kg of steel per mm²).
The anchor weight is only given as an indication, per length of boat. However, this criterion alone is not sufficient, and your anchor selection should also recognise the specific construction of your vessel.
Maximum length of boat: dinghy, tender
Length A: 406 mm - Width B: 185 mm
No Reviews Yet!