Britany Anchor 16kg
This item is worth 530 Marine Miles points!
- Instant grip on the sea bed
- To prevent potential fouling, the Britany has no large crown
- To avoid clogging with stones, the Britany has no link cage
- Thin flukes with sharp edges: ensures fast setting even in the hardest sea beds
- Geodynamic flukes, ensuring easy burial and perfect holding
- High resistance shank, cast in one piece: gives excellent resistance to a strong lateral pull
- Narrow crown, designed to lift the rear of the anchor, so that the flukes dig in immediately
Constructed of high resistance galvanised steel (55 kg of steel per mm²).
The anchor weight is only given as an indication, per length of boat. However, this alone should not be relied upon, and your anchor selection should also take account of the specific construction of your vessel.
Maximum length of boat: 12.5 m
Length A: 841 mm / Width B: 368 mm
No Reviews Yet!