Barton Block Size 3 Ball Bearing Single Swivel Becket & Cam
You save: £6.25 (10.71%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 260 Marine Miles points!
Barton Block Size 3 Ball Bearing Single Swivel Becket and Cam
- A strong lightweight range of blocks suitable for use on dinghies, dayboats and light cruising yachts. Ideal for mainsheets, vang tackles, lead blocks or whatever powerful and compact purchase tackle is required.
- A comprehensive range of camcleat, fiddle and fiddle and camcleat versions are available.
- Ball Bearing Block - With Barton's unique super low friction Ball Race System featuring Acetal Sheaves with Delrin ball bearings running on a large diameter centre boss. This allows us to fit more load bearing balls which ensure extremely low friction performance even under higher loads.
- Swivel - Fully swivelling head with removable shackle.
- Camcleat Blocks - Fitted with Kevlar 'K' Cams. Cam arms are fully adjustable by moving the locking clevis pin to achieve the correct cleating angle. This range of blocks used in conjunction with relevant fiddles are particularly useful for use as mainsheet, vang tackles or powerful downhauls on dinghies, dayboats or light cruising yachts.
|Specification ||Metric ||Imperial |
|Sheave Size: Single - Fiddle||45 x 13 mm - 30 or 45 x 13 mm||1 3/4 x 1/2" - 1 3/16 or 1 3/4 x 1/2"|
|Maximum Rope Diameter ||10 mm ||3/8"|
|Breaking Load ||770 kg||1697 lb|
|Safe Working Load ||385 kg||848 lb|
|Maximum Rolling Load ||270 kg ||- |
|Length ||121 mm ||- |
|Weight ||196 g ||-|
No Reviews Yet!