Barton Block Size 4 Ball Bearing Fiddle Swivel Becket & Cam
You save: £8.36 (9.09%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 420 Marine Miles points!
Barton Block Size 4 Ball Bearing Fiddle Swivel Becket and Cam
- A strong lightweight range of blocks suitable for dayboats and cruising yachts. Ideal for mainsheets, vang tackles, lead blocks or whatever powerful and compact purchase tackle is required.
- A comprehensive range of camcleat, fiddle and fiddle and camcleat versions are available.
- Ball Bearing Block - With Barton's unique super low friction Ball Race System featuring Acetal Sheaves with Delrin ball bearings running on a large diameter centre boss. This allows us to fit more load bearing balls which ensure extremely low friction performance even under higher loads.
- Swivel - Fully swivelling head with removable shackle.
- Camcleat Blocks - Fitted with Kevlar 'K' Cams. The arms are fully adjustable by moving the locking clevis pin to achieve the correct cleating angle. This range of blocks used in conjunction with relevant fiddles are particularly useful for use a mainsheet, vang tackles or powerful downhauls on dinghies, dayboats or light cruising yachts.
|Specification ||Metric ||Imperial |
|Sheave Size: Single - Fiddle||58 x 17 mm - 32 or 58 x 17 mm||1 1/4 x 5/8" - 1 1/14 or 2 1/4 x 5/8"|
|Maximum Rope Diameter ||12 mm ||7/16"|
|Breaking Load ||1260 kg||2770 lb|
|Safe Working Load ||630 kg||1385 lb|
|Maximum Rolling Load ||440 kg ||- |
|Length ||198 mm ||- |
|Weight ||358 g ||-|
3.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
mike.francis | February 27th, 2012
I give this product 5 stars.
email@example.com | April 15th, 2012
Don't really know whether I like it or not because I haven't received it! The block was ordered 6 weeks ago and despite assurances from Marinestore customer services that it would be delivered within the week, I still have not received it. Cash paid up front via Paypal, but no communication from Marinestore unless I contact them. Absolutely rubbish service.