International Danboline Locker and Bilge Paint 2.5 Litre
This item is worth 290 Marine Miles points!
Application Details: - Danboline
- Area: Above the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: High Sheen
- Thinner/ Cleaner: YTA800 Thinners No.1
- Number of Coats: 1-2
- Method of application: Brush, Roller, Conventional Spray.
|Temperature ??C ||Touch Dry ||Overcoating Time |
|Minimum ||Maximum |
|5??C||16 hours||36 hours||4 days |
|15??C||8 hours||24 hours||3 days|
|23??C||6 hours||16 hours||2 days|
|35??C||3 hours||12 hours||1 day|
|PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES:||In Good Condition: Wash down with Yacht Line Super Cleaner, rinse with fresh water and allow to dry. Abrade with 180-280 grade (grit) paper. |
In Poor Condition: Remove all previous coatings and prime the substrate.
|PRIMING:||All preparation for bare substrates is covered on the appropriate primer datasheet. |
|BARE WOOD:||Prime with Yacht Primer or UCP.|
|STEEL:||Prime with Yacht Primer or Interprotect.|
|ALUMINIUM:||Pre-prime using Etch Primer, then prime with Yacht Primer or Interprotect.|
|GRP:||Wash down with Yacht Line Super Cleaner, rinse with fresh water and allow to dry. Abrade with 180-220 grade paper. No priming necessary. Particular attention should be given to the reverse side of moulded GRP. |
- Abrade the primer using 180-280 grade wet or dry paper and remove dust.
- Apply 1-2 coats of Brightside in dry, well ventilated conditions.
- Stir well before use.
- For added protection against moisture absorption and osmosis in bilges, use Gelshield 200.
HELPLINE: 02380 21 31 46 - www.yachtpaint.com For Safety Data Sheet please click here.