International Perfection Undercoat 750ml - White
This item is worth 185 Marine Miles points!
Application Details: - Perfection Undercoat
- Area: Above the waterline
- Finish/Sheen: semi-gloss
- Thinner/ Cleaner: YTA006 Thinners No.9
- Number of Coats: 1-2
- Method of application: Brush, Roller
Drying/ Overcoating Information:
|Temperature degrees C ||Pot Life ||Touch Dry ||Overcoating Time ||Sandable Time|
|Minimum ||Maximum |
|5 degrees C||5 hours||11 hours||32 hours||4 days ||48 hours|
|15 degrees C||3 hours||7 hours||16 hours||3 days||30 hours|
|23 degrees C||2 hours||3 hours||10 hours||2 days||16 hours|
|35 degrees C||1 hour||2 hours ||8 hours||1 day||12 hours|
Note: Do not apply over conventional paints or flexible constructions. Not suitable for permanently immersed surfaces.
|PREVIOUSLY PAINTED SURFACES:||In Good Condition: Wash down with Yacht Line Super Cleaner, rinse with fresh water and allow to dry. Abrade with 280-320 grade (grit) paper. |
In Poor Condition: Remove all previous coatings and prime the substrate.
|PRIMING:||All preparation for bare substrates is covered on the appropriate primer datasheet. |
|BARE WOOD:||Prime with UCP.|
|STEEL:||Prime with Interprotect.|
|ALUMINIUM:||Pre-prime using Etch Primer, then prime with Interprotect.|
|GRP:||Wash down with Yacht Line Super Cleaner, rinse with fresh water and allow to dry. Abrade with 180-220 grade paper. No priming necessary, if any filling required use the appropriate product from the Interfill range. |
- If maximum overcoating time of previous coating/ primer is exceeded, abrade using 180-220 grade wet or dry paper and remove dust
- Add curing agent, stir and leave for 10 minutes for bubbles to disperse
- Apply 1-2 coats in dry, well ventilated conditionals. Best applied at 15 degrees C
- Stir well before use
- To give extra depth of colour, Perfection finish colours may be added to the undercoat.
- When applying by roller; smooth off with a pad or brush
Coverage: 9 square metres - 750ml
HELPLINE: 02380 21 31 46 - www.yachtpaint.com . For Safety Data Sheets: please click here for main part, and here for curing agent.
Available in the UK ONLY
Due to shipping restrictions on this product we can only economically deliver this to UK destinations.
It is possible to ship overseas but the cost can be very high.
We can provide a quote for this, please contact us.