Comar CSB 200 AIS Transponder with AG100 Antenna GPS
This item is worth 3000 Marine Miles points!
The CSB 200 is a compact self contained unit which, when connected to an external VHF and GPS antenna, will transmit its own vessels position and data and also receive information from other AIS vessels, shore stations and navigational aids within VHF range.
Transmit Off facility to conserve power or for covert use.
- 12 volts DC power.
- 500 miliamp continuous, 6 watt average.
- 9 pin D port, 2 pin power.
- Connectors VHF-BNC GPS-TNC.
- NMEA 0183 and RS232.
- 38.4 k Baud and 4800.
- Dimensions: length 165 x width 120 x height 50 mm.
- Mounting: Trunion bracket.
- NMEA output: VDM, VDO, RMC, ALM.
- Complete AG100 antenna GPS with pole mount and 10 metre cable.
No Reviews Yet!