Garmin 73 Handheld GPS
This item is worth 725 Marine Miles points!
Find your way effortlessly with the GPS 73's high sensitivity GPS receiver. GPS 73 acquires satellite signals quickly and tracks your location in challenging conditions, such as heavy tree cover or deep canyons or below deck in most boats.
Don't worry about losing this GPS device in the drink. The GPS 73 floats in water, and it's IPX7 waterproof to withstand the accidental dunk or splash in the lake. Whether on water or land, the GPS 73 can save up to 1,000 of your favourite places as waypoints and 100 tracks in memory and point you to your destination, no street or terrain maps.
If you're sailing or racing GPS 73 comes with SailAssist, helping you sail more effectively using a heading line and tack assist. The tack assist option tells you when it's best to tack working on if your boat is being headed or lifted by the wind. A great tool for cruising or racing, especially when combined with using the virtual start line feature and countdown timer to make sure you get the best start possible.
The GPS 73 is NMEA 0183 compatible. To transfer data to your device, GPS 73 easily connects to your computer via USB. If you're into boating, hunting or fishing, you can use the 73's built in celestial data, which includes sunrise and sunset times and a hunting and fishing calendar, eta's, other calculations and essential marine data.
- Size WxHxD of 6.6 x 15.2 x 3.0 cm and Weight of 203.1g with batteries
- Display WxH of 3.6 x 5.4 cm, 128 x 160 pixels, 4 level grey LCD
- Uses 2 x AA batteries, not included, giving 18 hours or more of battery life
- Waterproof to IPX7 and floats
- Built in high sensitivity GPS receiver
- Serial and USB Interface
- Waypoints, favourites, locations up to 1,000 and Routes up to 100
- Easily marks your favourite locations making them easier to navigate too
- Garmin SailAssist with countdown timer, heading line, virtual start line and tack assist
- Comes with a lanyard and manual
No Reviews Yet!