Nasa Clipper Compass System
This item is worth 900 Marine Miles points!
Steer to course function
When the steering function is selected a series of chevrons accumulate showing the magnitude and direction of the steering error. To stay on course simply turn the wheel in the direction of the chevrons until they are extinguished. The steering sensitivity can be pre-set by the user. An off course alarm provides a safety feature when not at the helm. If the heading deviates by more than a pre-set amount then the alarm will sound.
- Supply voltage Nominal 12 volt DC
- Consumption, 120 mA and (25 mA for display illumination max)
- Fluxgate accuracy plus or minus 1 degree
- Adjustable Damping
- 1 degree display resolution
- Display case size 110 x 110 mm
- Depth behind panel 30 mm
- Fluxgate 175 mm diameter x 95 mm
- Sensor supplied with 5 metres of cable
- Extension cables available
No Reviews Yet!