Nasa Easy Navtex
You save: £30.00 (10.00%)
Marinestore miles reward your loyalty with future discounts at the checkout. 200 miles earned equal a £1 reward discount. T&C’s apply - click here
This item is worth 1350 Marine Miles points!
The Nasa Easy Navtex is a new navtex receiver featuring big, bold characters and intuitive message formatting. The compact display unit will grace any instrument panel with its sharp high contrast liquid crystal display. Standard features of the receiver include 518 and 490 kHz message reception and a non volatile program memory - if your sailing is confined to one particular area, then you need program the unit only once. Though it will of course receive every station worldwide if necessary! For the best possible night viewing the unit boasts a white backlight that is actuated automatically when programming, a single key press will turn it on and off when reading the messages. Additionally, a built in timer for the light is included to save power when not needed. The antenna at just 195 mm high can be easily mounted at deck level to receive the Navtex low frequency signals.
- 518 and 490 kHz operationwith programmable channel switching
- Very high contrast display with white backlight and large letters for easy viewing
- Supply voltage nominal 12 volts
- Consumption 50 mA at 12 volts. 100 mA with backlight
- Power save auto timer on backlight
- Built in real time spectrum analyser
- Signal quality indicator and message error counter
- Compact display size, Length 150 x Height 112 x Depth 42mm
- Active micro antenna, 195 and 7 metre cable
- Compact panel mount display, stirrup mount bracket available
No Reviews Yet!