KiwiGrip Non Skid Deck Coating 4l
This item is worth 715 Marine Miles points!
- A very hard acrylic polymer providing a durable, homogeneous, elastic anti skid surface
- Apply over wood, fiberglass, epoxy, or metal, following proper primers
- Cleans up with soap and water
- Complete, detailed instructions included with each order, or you can click here
- Coverage of 2 square meters per litre
- Dial in the perfect texture for your application with our special roller available to purchase here
- Homogeneous color that won't wear through and expose filler materials
- KiwiGrip is a homogenous material, so it doesn't present the problems encountered with products filled with sand, walnut shells, beads, rubber fleck, or other fillers. Anti skid coatings with fillers tend to wear through, and the fillers fall out leaving an unsafe deck that's hard to clean and even harder to re-coat
- KiwiGrip is applied by brush and our special texture roller, and so is considerably easier, faster and less expensive to apply than spray or two-part anti-slip deck coatings
- Low-glare, IR reflective finish
- Non-toxic, no volatile solvents
- Rolls on over other non-skid surfaces with only a scrub and scuff up
- With Kiwigrip, recoating is a breeze, and repairs are invisible
Please note that this product does not come with the roller set included, the roller set is available here.
Please note that the Kiwi paints are not available on a next day delivery service.
No Reviews Yet!